Friday, September 29, 2006

Nicole Richie has posted a blog entry

Nicole Richie has posted a blog entry on her Myspace.com Web site denying CNN's allegations that she checked into a clinic for eating disorders.

"Contrary to CNN's false accusations, I did not check myself into an eating disorder rehab. I don't know why or how this rumor started, but I am home, in LA, and very happy. I do not have an eating disorder, and I don't know how many times I have to say it. I've repeated myself so many times, I feel like a broken record. Who ever started this rumor is evil and mean, but it's not true. I am happy, and healthy, and living my life," wrote Ritchie, reported Us Weekly.

Rumors of anorexia have been following "The Simple Life" star since she slimmed down in 2005.


Tags:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?